Re: can somebody show me an example asound configuration for dmixing with hifi bluetooth speakers/headset

On 2009-01-09, event <event.riga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2009-01-07, Jelle de Jong <jelledejong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> event wrote:

>>> Hello Jelle,
>>> could you please provide more details:
>>> 1. what happen when you play from two sources simultaneously?
>>> 2. what happen if you play only one source?
>>> 3. please provide your asoundrc (at least the pcm.bluetooth part)
>>> 4. does it work fine with other output device?
>>>
>>> Vale,
>>> event
>>
>> Thank you for responding, I had reattached the configurations and
>> outputs with some more info. I have already spent a bloody awful lot of
>> time on testing with trial and error. I am not an alsa or bluetooth
>> developer I cannot get it to work. If a capable person could get it
>> working I would be very great full.
>>
>> I am also not able to get bluetooth working without adding a sound card
>> to my system, so i put in a usb sound dongle just to get bluetooth with
>> alsa working, alsa won't load its modules without it first finding a
>> soundcard. It is all very very confusing.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any help,
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jelle
>>

> Hello Jelle,
>
> I will setup the environment and do some tries as well. I'll come back
> to you when some outcome will be available
>
> Vale,
> Leonid Movshovich

Hello Jelle,

You need to setup a passkey agent (for bluez 3.x) for connection to
succeed. I've attached one simple

For dmix setups you have to define slaves as "pcm_slave." not "pcm."
is .asoundrc

Hope this helps.

Vale,
Leonid Movshovich