Re: Issue with kernel 5.x

Sorry for the last mail. Don't know what happend but I loose what I
wrote. Here again:

Hi Kai.

I have set rootdelay=1,2,3,4,5 but it do not solve the problem.
I will see dracut to see if it works.
For the record, I use Kubuntu 19.04 in an Asus Strix GL702Z with a
256GB SSD and 1TB HD. I have a 100GB SSD partition for the bcache.
With Kubuntu 16.04, the config with bcache was really fast. 7s to
start to login and 14s to start all the apps in the previous session
of KDE.
When I update, I jump to 18.04. I boot without problem and
intermediately update to 19.04 and in that moment the kernel change.
Now it take far more time to boot. Aprox 35s to show the login plus
20s to show the desktop.

Regards,

Marcelo