Re: bcache_gc: BUG: soft lockup

Hi everyone,

It's been one week I'm using a 4.2.6 kernel merged with the Bcache patches from Ewheeler and no signs of any kind of trouble I had before.
Thus it seems your patches fix my soft lockup issue.
It's currently running on one of my ceph nodes, I will certainly push it on the others during the next weeks.

It would be great to merge thoses patches upstream since it seems that using Bcache in production requires those fixes.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your time, advices and work on Bcache. I'll keep you updated.

Regards,
--
Open is better