Re: Another bcache hang

On 11/21/2013 09:49 PM, David H. Rhodes Clymer wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 05:07:02PM -0800, Paul B. Henson wrote:

As I start to use more LVM based RAID, and with it fault allocation
policy's, logically it makes more sense to setup individual volumes as
backing stores instead of PV's.  That way you always know your caching
the volumes you want no matter what PV device(s) they are sitting on.

That's really one of the great things about this.  You can pick what
target you use as a backing store depending on your performance and
management needs.  There is no one right way to do this.