Re: Script to clean up Ardour unused files ?

On 27 January 2014 11:47, Fons Adriaensen <fons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On a related note: some recent versions seem to ignore
the path set in the new session dialog, and always use
the default path from the rc file.

Sounds like you (like me) are using system libraries, instead of the bundled libraries? Paul explained some time ago that this was due to a bug in gtk. Somehow the fix must still not be in a released version, because I still have the problem, but it should be fixed a long time ago.

Arve