Re: new(ish?) open source source separation editor

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Leigh Dyer <lsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/10/13 7:52 PM, michael noble wrote:
Has anybody had a play with this? Looks, and more importantly, sounds
like it works well enough to do some useful, creative, and/or obnoxious
things.

http://isse.sourceforge.net/

This looks really cool! Please let us know if you have any luck getting it to work -- I'd be curious to see what kind of creative editing uses this could be put to.

Thanks
Leigh

Well it built, and the app itself runs, but it doesn't seem to recognize any sound files, or at least, none of the file dialogues seem to let me open a wave file even though they demand one... All I have time for at the moment.