Re: ABX test (was Re: What is the best MP3 encoder?)

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:35 AM, J. Liles <malnourite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's been almost a decade and Debian hasn't packaged my stuff yet either. One must poke and prod.

However, after the second level of failed dependencies, I have have to ask, why does squishyball *depend* on opus if it's a general purpose ABX tester?

making a guess ... its a way to read files compressed with the Opus codec, just like vorbisfile is a way to read files compressed with Vorbis.

libsndfile doesn't cover Opus at this time.

--p