Re: and now, what do you think RULES about Linux audio ?

What rules?

The community: the people on this list, on IRC, all the authors of the software, helping and teaching each other for no benefit of their own.
An environment as linux audio encourages and motivates people to strive for their goals.
I don't think I'd be writing software today if it wasn't for the countless times linux audio members have helped me.

Oh, and playing back some 96k material at 0.666ms latency, no Xruns while also compiling a kernel. That's pretty wicked too :)
-Harry