Re: and now, what do you think RULES about Linux audio ?

I like several things.

1. Modular setup is interesting for music like ambient. I can channel things and also work out of the grid. Working out of the grid is difficult on Windows.
2. Modular setup is good for playing live. I had problems setting up a system for live performance on Windows that I would be comfortable with.
3. Because sometimes it is challenging to get good results, it gives an inspiring challenge.
4. I find Linux in general have this aura of research and experiment and figuring things out. It is also quite inspiring.
5. Not many people know of this software and it makes you feel a little bit special. What - you are using FL Studio? And I am using Qtractor or Ardour :)

The general thing I like about Linux is the control I have over my computing. I am however not very paranoid about it. It is a nice feeling to have free software and to know that no laws are hanging above you, but I do not fully agree with Richard Stallman.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/