Re: So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

On 02/06/2013 08:42 AM, Folderol wrote:
On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:27:41 +0100
hermann meyer <brummer-@xxxxxx> wrote:

I must say that I have hopped for some time to get a bit user feedback,
I was open all the years for input from the "Community", but I've given
up on this.
I'm happy if from time to time other open source friends come along and
use our classes for there own projects, and talk a bit about. From time
to time developers join us and work a bit with us.
But from my experience, users still only grep what they can get and go
along. That the way it is, and I wouldn't change that anymore. So I do
it the way I like and share the results if I feel good.

This is unfortunately the way of the world. There is a piece of my music on the
Internet Archive. It is listed as having over 8000 downloads, but there is not
a single comment :(

Hmm, does commenting on the Internet Archive require registering for yet another user login? Kinda ashamed to say I never even noticed that the Internet Archive even HAD a comment feature.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx