Re: xrun problems. (Was Re: Introduction to Ardour 3.0 MIDI)

I would be very embarrassed if I'm fooling myself, but from what I
read the information provided by qjackctl, is this really the latency
of the audio system as low as 0.08ms with frames/period of 2! :S

What I did was actually only replace the argument " ServerPath " by
"schedtool -I -e jackd"

No human can perceive the diference between latencies of 8 or 1ms, but
if this is acurate (I have my doubts) it tells that audio is having a
extremily very high priority on the system at least.