Re: New beta Renoie 2.7

On 03/19/2011 08:51 PM, torbenh wrote:

???
my normal reaction to people pointing fingers at jack is fixing their
code. i cant do that in this case.
i am just not convinced, that there is a bug in jacks transport
implementation.

jack-transport has weaknesses, but these are not relevant in this case.

I'm sorry for the comment, then. My appologies!

In any case it would be great to get the transport problem fixed in renoise, and of course you're right it's the renoise devs responsibility to locate the problem.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk