Re: Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

Hi all,

I've written a simple LV2 stuttering plugin, which you can look at here:https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2

I'm still trying to test it, but recent librdf updates seem to be crashing all of my LV2 hosts, and I figure that it's simple enough that there's a chance it will work without any testing.  Let me know if it works; I'll try to get my system working again in the meantime.

Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/16/2011 01:45 PM, Gabbe Nord wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Do you guys know of any stutter-plugin for Linux? Stuttering is pretty easy
> to do by just trimming the regions but it takes an awful lot of time, so a
> plugin would be of real ease! Is this anything that's availible?
>
> Regards!

No LADSPA/LV2 afaik.
But there are two native Linux VST plug-ins that might be able to
achieve this:
Argotlunar: http://argotlunar.info/
Axonlib fx_grains: http://code.google.com/p/axonlib/

Best,