Re: Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

On 17/02/11 07:44, Jeremy Salwen wrote:
Hi all,

I've written a simple LV2 stuttering plugin, which you can look at
here:https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2

<https://github.com/jeremysalwen/Stutter-LV2>I'm still trying to test
it, but recent librdf updates seem to be crashing all of my LV2 hosts,
and I figure that it's simple enough that there's a chance it will work
without any testing.  Let me know if it works; I'll try to get my system
working again in the meantime.

If it helps, I've just tested it, and Ardour2 rejected it with the following message:

librdf error URI file:///usr/lib/lv2/stutter.lv2/stutter.ttl:58 - syntax error raptor_sequence.c:385: (raptor_sequence_get_at) assertion failed: object pointer of type raptor_sequence is NULL.
LV2: invalid plugin

Thanks
Leigh

Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 02/16/2011 01:45 PM, Gabbe Nord wrote:
     > Hello!
     >
     > Do you guys know of any stutter-plugin for Linux? Stuttering is
    pretty easy
     > to do by just trimming the regions but it takes an awful lot of
    time, so a
     > plugin would be of real ease! Is this anything that's availible?
     >
     > Regards!

    No LADSPA/LV2 afaik.
    But there are two native Linux VST plug-ins that might be able to
    achieve this:
    Argotlunar: http://argotlunar.info/
    Axonlib fx_grains: http://code.google.com/p/axonlib/

    Best,