Re: Stutter-plugin for ladspa/lv2?

Paul Davis wrote:
ardour does not support linux native VSTs. there are no plans to add
support, but if someone wrote a patch for it, i'm not opposed to
merging it.

Thanks for the clarification, Paul. I wasn't sure if there was any position on Ardour + native VSTs. Personally, I hope such a patch appears, especially when I note that I have far more synthesizers in native Linux VST format than in any other Linux audio plugin format. I know that there are LV2 synths in the making, but right now we have a nice assortment of Linux VST synths that could be nicely employed with direct support in Ardour3.

Best,

dp