Fwd: Delay problem real time listening to a live input audio

Hi,
no chance, I tried many times configurations and nothing. I have always the same case, once I can record without hearing the guitar I am playing into ardour. I only listen to it after the recording, otherwise I withÂpactlÂload-module module-loopback, the delay kills..
Any tuto for installing jack, ardour and recording.
Please help.
Regards to all.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Ameur Esseket <esseket.ameur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi again,
> When activating this module for hearing what I am producing live, pactl
> load-module module-loopback, that the 2 seconds delay comes. Otherwise and
> without this module I am unable to hear the sound nor to record...
> Is there any advice/ tuto for recording and listening in the same time the
> hole jam (my guitar with things I created...)

You have started JACK on the "default" ALSA device, which on your
system is PulseAudio.

Please tell JACK to use a "raw" or "hardware" device such as "hw:0",
though you will have to stop PulseAudio to make this work.

For reference, JACK should almost NEVER be started using any
devicename other than hw:N

--p

--
Ameur Esseket,Â
Tunisiana - Core Network Performance and Optimization engineer