Re: Enable/disable toggle in jack-rack with Behringer FCB1010

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Dominic Sacré <dominic.sacre@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 03 May 2009 23:05:07 Bill Allen wrote:
> I have set two footswitches to send CC-26 1
> and CC-26 0 respectively. Then in jack-rack I bind the Enable button to
> MIDI Controller 26 Min Value 0, Max Value 1. The good news is that when I
> hit the CC 26 0 switch, if the enable switch for the filter is active, it
> goes off. Half the battle won. But, I can't get the filter enable to go
> on with anything I've tried. Using PD I've verified that the pedal is
> sending the CC 26 1, but still no joy.
>
> Any clues or helpful hints?

The on/off controls in jack-rack can be enabled by sending a controller
value of 127. All values other than 0 and 127 do nothing.

By the way, you may be interested in the UnO firmware for the FCB1010:
http://www.ossandust.be/
One of the many improvements over the official Behringer firmware is a
stompbox mode, which would allow you to use a single button on the FCB1010
to toggle the effect, with the button's LED showing whether the effect is on
or off.

Thanks, that worked. And thanks for the tip. That sounds like exactly what I need.

Dominic