Re: Re: Any lyrics please?

Here is my try at composing a lyric, never done such thing before in
this fashion in a great while so please take it with a grain of salt and you dont have to
use it if its crap, or doesnt fit your style, whatever.

A Wonderfull Day

I want to see your crystal eyes
Even knowing they are just a lie
A robotic sound might emphasize
The truth i share in my synthetic dice

No, no, no, you dont know
Knowing is not how you will find
The truth lies on a sober heart
And this my friend i dare to say

Lets make a perfect union
My sober heart and your crystal eyes
Spliced in one million bytes
Flowing trough a great river
Reaching grandma dad and son

I could go even further
Not today, nor tomorrow
let the time decides its way
Rest in peace a wonderfull day

Thanks. It looks good :-) Well, I cannot say I will use it. I will meditate on it. I want to feel it and if it triggers emotions, then I'll be able to try compose accordingly..
If I use it, the idea is that I want to make many versions with the same lyrics..and share it with you..so you can say which one you prefer or you think is more appropriate with the lyrics context..

--
julien