Re: Any lyrics please?

julien lociuro wrote:
     >     On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 18:53 +0200, julien lociuro wrote:
     >      > Hi,
     >      >
     >      > Does anybody happen to have written any kind of lyrics I could
     >     use for
     >      > composing a song?
     >      > I never felt like writing lyrics..but I would like to try
    composing a
     >      > song based on lyrics..
     >      > so..any guy there?
     >
     >     If you don't mind using non-exclusive lyrics, just grab some
    old poetry
     >     that has passed into the public domain. Lots of great stuff
    available.

     >     --ll
     >

     > Yes, that's a good idea! I didn't think about that.
     > But of course, I woud preferably have something more intimate.

    By "intimate" I assume you mean something like one person talking to
    another? That's been around along time!

Well, no..by intimate..I want to say more personal..a collaboration with someone.. Heuu and you mean talking to another person in my lyrics? or talk to somebody so he can provide me lyrics?
I'm kind of confused :-)

Sorry! No, I was thinking you were talking about the tone of the lyrics themselves. Sort of the difference between "Love is a great and wonderful thing" and "Loving you is a great and wonderful thing." The first is talking to nobody in particular, the second is talking to one particular person ("you"). That's what I was thinking of when you used the word "intimate." Thanks for clearing it up!

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx