Re: audio/video player for theatre use anyone?

Thorsten-

If Ardour Devs decide you want to tackle this for 3.0 I would be more than willing to provide a TON of feedback on it;) I have actually used live for a medium complexity show, it is capable of a fair amount, but not everything easily. If you put in the separate transports on a per track basis, actually then the majority of the work modifying it for Theater based work would fall on the GUI and how to access those tracks, etc.

          Seablade