Re: mp3 patent / microsoft

On 2/28/07, we are <gateswideopen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, now it would be time to contact all possible mp3
> manufacturers, and tell about OGG encoders and players.

perhaps someone who is savvy and knows technical details could write
up a template for a letter people could send to these companies(who
ever they are.)

i try and convince the podcasters that i use to make the switch, but
ogg still seems like some sort of complex geek thing most people.

I presume the guys from xiph.org would be best at this. Any on them
reading LAU ?
Marc-Olivier Barre,
Markinoko.