Re: Re: Less braindead player than xmms ?

Carlo Capocasa wrote:
> You could try driving Alsaplayer through your own left ear.

Or you could try driving Alsaplayer through both ears in stereo!

Still, I don't think Alsaplayer would be what I want to manage a whole
collection of songs.  I keep coming back to xmms because it's FAST and
just works (usually), but it's missing a lot.  I wish amarok and
rhythmbox had jack backends.  I'd even be happy with an esd jack
backend.  But slowly things seem to be coming around.