Re: E17 - our choice of WM in the future?

Thomas Vecchione schrieb:
I suppose since it hasn't been mentioned, there ARE other themes for E17. If memory serves me correctly, the elive CD uses a version of the Darkness theme for its default, but I need to try it again to be sure.

In as far as memory is concerned, actually e17 runs pretty dang light on my machine, its the reason I use it. I know Rasterman has gotten it running on a PDA before as well, so that should tell you something. In fact I believe one of their design goals was to allow it to be run as light as possible for things like that.

          Seablade

but most of the themes dont work in my case... opensuse 10.1 and enlightenment repo on repos.opensuse.org