Re: Song (i.e. project) managers ?

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

Ooh, you documented your problems in all detail, posted about them and/or filed bug reports?

Something like that, yeah (except the bug report part, reason explained below)...

I forgot to mention that it wasn't really a problem with lash itself, but the quickly-done lash-implementation in some of the programs I used (and want to use), most notably specimen and zynaddsubfx.

Reason for no bug report:
Both programs are not very actively maintained, and lash support from the users point of view is a matter of finding the right patch and applying it to the source. This means that there's not really *one* person to talk to, since the people maintaining the software didn't implement the lash support and the authors of patches doesn't maintain the software.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte