Re: Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 02:14:04AM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Sky could work and have an added touch of photo reality which is always
> good. I have some original shots from various plane windows which might
>  be useful. But it is quite obvious so if we can think of a better way
> to express it then it would be good.

It's already a bit problematic to get nice but small file-size JPGs
of this. So I don't want to add complexity in the background.

Changed the background colour and lots of other things:
http://affenbande.org/~thorwil/wordpress/2006/07/13/laulinuxaudioorgfaq-8/

I have just been told that my picture implies linux audio would be
a confusing maze. Wonder if I should go back to plain ellipses, or
something?

--
Thorsten Wilms