Re: Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

The term baby-blue already points to the problem with that range of colours :)
But what else would say wide, open space, sky?

Sky could work and have an added touch of photo reality which is always good. I have some original shots from various plane windows which might be useful. But it is quite obvious so if we can think of a better way to express it then it would be good.

I will chew on it while I sleep and look after my new born baby boy who arrived on Friday at 8:50am...

I'm not biased for/against baby blue ;)

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B