Re: Re: Digital mixer suggestions

Carlo Capocasa wrote:

Both fully supported by ALSA via Freebob?

Freebob is currently a JACK backend which does not use ALSA at all. Both devices are listed as supported on the project site, which to my knowledge means that I/O and volume control is supported while more exotic features might not be.

Note: hardware mixing doesn't work yet.

Given Pieter's behaviour here on the board it's quite probable he'd be very helpful in perhaps adapting certain exotic features if you'd test for him.

I wonder what is meant by 'exotic features'...

Pieter