Re: Digital mixer suggestions

Both fully supported by ALSA via Freebob?

Freebob is currently a JACK backend which does not use ALSA at all. Both devices are listed as supported on the project site, which to my knowledge means that I/O and volume control is supported while more exotic features might not be.

Given Pieter's behaviour here on the board it's quite probable he'd be very helpful in perhaps adapting certain exotic features if you'd test for him.

Carlo