Re: Specimen and 64 bits software

Yves Potin wrote:
Le 17 Mar à 14:51, Mark Knecht ecrivait:
Or possibly run Specimen in a 32-bit chroot. I have a complete
chroot'ed environment on my Gentoo 64-bit machine so that I can run
all the win32codec and Flash stuff necessary to exist on the web these
days. Much, much, much web content doesn't work with Linux 64-bit
machines but works great in the 32-bit chroot.
        Thank you very much for the advices. As I see there are plenty of
things that doesn't run easily, or doesn't run at all, and as I want to
use all available audio apps without spending days hacking my system, I
think I will install a 32 Bits gentoo. Cheers,

I have an athlon64 at my disposal. I will see what I can do about 64 bit wrt specimen. Probably won't happen until after LAC2006, though.

-Eric Rz.