Re: POLL: Marketing Free Music

I might add, we could create musicstream logos that have a $ sign (pay
to download, don't share), a 'please donate' sign (a basket or hat,
maybe), and a completely free (you are not expected to donate sign).

Maybe the creative commons people would even be interested in doing some
integration.

Carotinho: I would use a seperate logo and campaign to advocate linux
audio as cool... Which would somehow have to show that linux and
geekiness is cool (we should use SEX for that... ;) for people who don't
really know what it is (okay we'll have to assume people either know
what sex is or know what linux is). And, mystically transfer a litte
philosophy so the tech buffs can small talk 'logoed' people better...
not to mention score more :) I always found scoring more important than
looking cool to peers, although the two do share common ground.

Carlo