Re: Cheap Ass Gear

Carlo Capocasa wrote:

And since I have to decided to change this situation purely over sine
waves and my own sexuality (recorded in the waves) it makes sense to run
low overhead for a while. I've seen these two chicks recently, one of
them fat, causing quite a stir in me playing UKULELEs. One of them
smiles heftily enough to move a jackhammer through freshly pressed and
carefully crafted brick pavement (or whatever), and I like that.

This is more information than I required.
Do you think you could close the double blinds in future?

cheers,

tim hall
/|\