[linux-audio-user] Re: Looking for soundcard.

2005/12/20, lilli chiffon <lilli.chiffon@xxxxxxx>:
> > > how do your survive weekends?!?
> > > Just kidding ;-) .
> > Got a girlfriend now. No kidding...
> You know guys, i really love the mood of this list : A gentle chaos,
> warm and no stuffy. No kidding too...

Hey, I really got a girlfriend now! Even almost since my move to a new
flat without internet...

> But I'm little confuse now, except the price (but it's important) which
> soundcard is easyer to configure and to use : usb or firewire (I think
> about edirol ua-25 and fa-66) ?

Given the state of FreeBob, you should really get a usb-card if you
want to use it reliable.
Otherwise if you want to do development, get a bebop-firewire-device...

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---