[linux-audio-user] Re: Looking for soundcard.

2005/12/19, Christoph Eckert <ce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Yeah, I can read you! I don't have internet during the weekend...
> how do your survive weekends?!?
> Just kidding ;-) .

Got a girlfriend now. No kidding...

> > I am still using my tascam and I am back in a state where I am
> > praising it!
> You even have used its MIDI interface during Linuxtag and it worked very
> well, didn't you?

Yep, midi even works before the firmware is loaded (if I remember right).

The next weekend I am planning to use my laptop and the tascam as my
only synth, no external soundmoduls this time... So for the first time
I am heavily dependent on it.

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/