[linux-audio-user] Note Edit and recording from MIDI keyboard

Greetings:

  It appears that changes to the MIDI input have killed it. I tried
recording notes from my CZ101 but they were all crammed into a single
chord. NE then issued an error dialog that could not be removed, and I
ended up having to kill the app. I notice also that the rest and snap
values have been removed from the Filter dialog. Those seemed to be
rather helpful, why were they removed ?

  Btw, thanks for the MusicXML support, I'm pleased to see it in NE.

Best,

dp