Re: 16in/8out all analogue USB audio device

May 19 2024, Peter P. has written:
and provides some mixing software,
which might again not be available for Linux.
Well, if you are interested or anyone else is: the developer is
specifically looking for feedback and input at this stage. Yes, he is
focused on IOS, since it is his plattform. He basically built this
device to solve his own issues and is now thinking about going into
production.

The analogue channel count and class compliance really fills a niche
with few competitors, I think. Having searched for audio interfaces like
that, the only one I came up with was one of the Behringer x-something
mixers, which can output 18 channels straight to USB. It requires an app
to configure. Anything else that vaguely satisfied these requirements
was priced much(!) higher.

The developer is approachable, which might be a chance to make this even
more useful in combination with a Linux system.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You are my summer breeze, my winter sun,
my springtime soul, my autumn touch of gold
(Britney Spears)