Re: 16in/8out all analogue USB audio device

Thanks Jeanette,

this is good to know!

>From a quickgflance at their website I can add that this has
mini-jacks for all asymmetrical I/O and provides some mixing software,
which might again not be available for Linux. Quoting from
https://www.modularaudiotools.com/ : "In conjunction with an iPad* and
hardware controller, the combination becomes an easily transportable,
highly flexible performance mixer with effects chain and complex routing
options."
I would rather not buy a sound card whose mixer I can not access. I
suspect the developer is not aware of it being a potential sound card
for linux, and seems to target iOS.

2cents it is,
best, Peter

* Jeanette C. <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2024-05-19 11:53]: