Re: Are there two-axis joystick-style foot pedals?

On Mon, Aug 07, 2023 at 01:07:28PM -1000, david wrote:

> Lots of options, but none I'm geared up to test. Oh, well! Perhaps a pair of
> expression pedals - one mapped to X axis, the other to Y axis, then use them
> together.

You could try the pedals as used by some flight sims, these could give
you 3 axes. Pressing the tips normally controls the brakes separately
for L and R, these should be proportional but may be spring loaded and
come back up if you release them.

The two pedals can also slide forward and back - they are linked, as
one goes forward the other will go backwards. This normally controls
the rudder and nose wheel steering.

Could be fun trying these for music...

Ciao,

--