Re: Yoshimi 2.3.0.3

On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 17:24:18 -1000
david <gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>LOVE that "less important issue", since I'm always clicking through the
>banks and trying out various sounds. 😁

It was a request from one of our users. At first I thought it would be rather
difficult, but it turned out to be trivially easy, and required just one short
line of code :)

As a matter of interest much of Yoshimi's development over the last few years
has been triggered by user requests or complaints.

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/