Re: [OT] Portable MP3/mediaplayer (with speech?)

Am 31/07/2023 um 19:01 schrieb David Kastrup:
Isopropyl or rubbing alcohol and a piece of cloth you definitely never
need again will get you back a tolerable surface for a few years (then
you need to repeat).  This is a common problem with "rubbery" plastic
surfaces intended to feel expensive to the touch.

Thank you for the hint. Unfortunately we are not able to buy Isopropyl in any store and I don't
wanted to wait for an online order but I was able to use antiseptic containing alcohol (Kodan
Tinktur) to fully remove the rubber on the back of the player.

Gerhard