Re: [OT] Portable MP3/mediaplayer (with speech?)

Hi Janette,

I still have three different Sansa Players in my folder not used for the last 10 years - surely
older than your clip. All have a certain version of Rockbox installed. I wouldn't mind to send you
one of those without costs. I would be glad if you could make use of it. There are:

Sansa E250 (2 GB)
Sansa E260 (4 GB)
Sansa Fuzz (2 Gb)

I'm just charging all three to investigate their usefulness. There are drawbacks though. For the
E260 the cursor is jumping around a bit by using the jog wheel (is this the name for it?). And the
Fuzz has a soft back cover that is very sticky meanwhile. Maybe one can use some solvent to get rid
of it.

In case you are interested feel free to contact me privately.

Gerhard