Re: Can't set CPU freuqency

System76 hardware works fine with Linux, comes without Windows.

My wife's Lenovo works fine running Ubuntu. I think we paid ability $500 for it.

My Dell XPS15 works fine running Debian. My particular configuration came in at $3000 but  cheaper configurations are available.

Good luck and happy hunting!