Tenacity 1.3 (beta)

I just want to give a shout out to this for those who don't know.

It is a fork from Audacity maintaining FOSS with no telemetry, and pushing
forward with development. It's a substantial chunk of code, and unfortunately
somewhat above my 'pay grade' otherwise I'd be in there!

However I do now use it in place of Audacity and am not seeing any issues so
far. If I do hit any, I will of course file a bug report. For those not liking
the colours there is now a menu of different themes (first time default is a
dark one).

I know there is a desire to get 'proper' Jack support, rather than going
through Port Audio but it's not there yet. However, they apparently have
pipewire support - I don't use it so don't know how well that works.

Take a look here:
https://codeberg.org/tenacityteam/tenacity

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/