Re: Happy birthday, LAC! 20 years, and..going? Strong?

Hi,

when I read the message about a possible end of the Linux Audio Conference, I started mobilizing all forces to identify, if it could be conducted at Hochschule Niederrhein - University of Applied Sciences. The prospect is very good and we'd want to offer our resources.

At the moment we're discussing which Campus is more attractive and reachable: Krefeld [1] or Mönchengladbach [2]. We are open for further planning and want to support the LAC to happen this year.

Best regards,
Sven Thielen

[1] https://www.hs-niederrhein.de/about-us/welcome/
[2] https://cybercampus-nrw.de/en/cyber-campus-nrw-locations/