Re: Happy birthday, LAC! 20 years, and..going? Strong?

Hello Sven,

when I read the message about a possible end of the Linux Audio Conference, I started mobilizing all forces to identify, if it could be conducted at Hochschule Niederrhein - University of Applied Sciences. The prospect is very good and we'd want to offer our resources.

This would be great! Count me in! And the LAC grommets also, if they are still interested at their age :D

Best,

Jeremy