Re: Linux Dante Controller Alternative

To install, I used pipx:

pipx install netaudio

Pipx also asked to add its folder to my path in .bashrc with this:

export PATH="$PATH:/home/username/.local/bin"

I can then just run the program netaudio from bash. I don't remember if there were any modules needed. If it helps, I'm on Arch Linux.

I think it may not be a "super polished tons of people working on it" codebase, but it is a base with some valuable information. The technical details page has some really cool dante network debugging info too that could help others eventually create a fully-featured polished version. :)

Brandon Hale