Linux Dante Controller Alternative

Hello all,

I wanted to turn your attention to a really cool project I found while browsing the internet: Network-audio-controller.

It is a CLI-based alternative to dante controller that I recently got to try out at my workplace where almost every speaker array we have is implemented with dante. With this python program, I was able to view other dante devices on my work's network. It can also apparently make connections as well, though I didn't have success with that with my couple of minutes of testing.

As one of the only Linux users at my workplace, it was really cool to set my computers NIC to link-local, join the network, and view the audio devices and its connections.

Anyways, check it out if you're interested and know you can at least view your dante network and connections if you are a Linux user.

Thank you very much for your time,

Brandon Hale