Re: Generated by XUiDesigner

Am 27.07.22 um 09:57 schrieb Bengt Gördén:
On 2022-07-26 20:15, Hermann Meyer wrote:
Hi
The first plug which I upload plain generated from a faust file by
XUiDesigner.
https://github.com/brummer10/bluesbreaker.lv2

Nice UI. I fired it up in Carla (couldn't get it to work in Guitarix.
don't know why. have to investigate another day) and tested it.
Incidentally, I was currently goofing around in my small studio when I
saw this and tested it on a cover I did of an Elmore James song (The
Sky Is Crying) but a little more in the style of Hound Dog Taylor.
Sounded perfect there.

Regarding UI. I like the retro style and it looks and sounds like what
I built as a youngster from a schematic in Elektor Magazine.

Thanks for feedback. Nice to hear you like how it sounds and looks.
There shouldn't be any issues loading it into guitarix (at least it
works here).

Indeed it is build after a old schematic of the Blues Breaker Pedal.