Re: Generated by XUiDesigner

On 2022-07-26 20:15, Hermann Meyer wrote:
Hi
The first plug which I upload plain generated from a faust file by XUiDesigner.
https://github.com/brummer10/bluesbreaker.lv2

Nice UI. I fired it up in Carla (couldn't get it to work in Guitarix. don't know why. have to investigate another day) and tested it. Incidentally, I was currently goofing around in my small studio when I saw this and tested it on a cover I did of an Elmore James song (The Sky Is Crying) but a little more in the style of Hound Dog Taylor. Sounded perfect there.

Regarding UI. I like the retro style and it looks and sounds like what I built as a youngster from a schematic in Elektor Magazine.

--
/bengan