Re: Yoshimi V2.2.1 out now.

Hello Will,
thanks for the update to you and the team. It's good to know that Yoshimi gets such pristine love from you to make it the best synth that it can be. I have already updated my local version.

Best wishes,

Jeanny

Jul 25 2022, Will Godfrey has written:

There are just a few useful variations to the way Yoshimi is controlled in this
minor release.

A new 'reset' button in the part edit window.

More windows stay open when you change parts.

Two new instruments have been added to the default banks.

Some doc updates and bugfixes.

Full details are in /doc/Yoshimi_2.2.1_features.txt

Yoshimi source code is available from either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
Or:
https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi

Full build instructions are in 'INSTALL'.

Our list archive is at:
https://www.freelists.org/archive/yoshimi
To post, email to:
yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

'Cause I don't have to feel the heat of the sun
To know it's shining on me every day <3
(Britney Spears)