[music] I wanna

Hey hey,
recently, the question of "summer songs" arose, so here's my contribution:
https://youtu.be/0OW6Qa_CPgo
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff0qzoj7cn0ona2/i_wanna.ogg

On the Linux side I used Yoshimi, a lot of Csound and LinuxSampler. On the hardware side: the old Waldorf Microwave Xt for the main bass, Behringer Neutron for the layered sub-bass, RD-8 for 808 drums, Roland JV-1080 for the rest of the drums, 0-Coast for the pluck layer and the MiniBrute for the chord sequence. Csound came in very handy as my sidechain compressor and to perfect the chord sequence, by stereo width automation, delay, reverb and again sidechain compression to get the delay and reverb tails out of the way. :) Finally, Csound is responsible for the riser and the layered pitch corrected voice.

If anyone's interested in the lyrics, I can post them too.

Enjoy the hot nights!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c